2/29/2016

crafty hazelnut pattern paper....

This is my first post for 
I figure as much pattern paper as I have....enough to wallpaper my house and my whole neighborhood....and somehow I keep acquiring more!:)
The great thing is you have all month to enter and all you have to do is use pattern paper!
It's easy peasy!!!:)

Here's what I created for March...
supplies: papers-sky cs (amuse studio) and pattern paper (k & co.); ink-onyx black (versafine); stamp- strengthen (stampabilities);flower sticker- k& co.: ribbon-onyx stitched stripe (amuse studio).

I usually always start with a sketch but this time I just went with it and  used papers that I had already cut and didn't use on a project.  Really loving how it turned out! Hope you like it!! I really try not to use the corner rounder....but I can't help it!

I am entering this in...
Dragonfly Journeys...create anything that has one, two or many flowers.

Allsorts Challenge...sentiment as focus.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!
Hope you are having a great Monday if you are in the USA 
and a wonderful start to Tuesday in the UK! 
xx

7 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sandi, a gorgeous card love the design and your sentiment is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Catie Cuddles said...

Hi Sandie
This is a lovely card. Beautifully designed and gorgeous papers.
Catherine x

Jeannie said...

Hi Sandi! Such a pretty, pretty card! Love the colors and the perfect sentiment too. Thanks so much for joining my Flower Power challenge this week :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Hazel said...

Thank you for your lovely inspiration design team contribution for our Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge - great to have you on the team x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Sentiment as Focus' Challenge and good luck x Susan x

Chris said...

Love this - it's such a great scrappy look with the splash of black from the ribbon. Thanks for joining my Amusing Challenge this week!