4/30/2016

crafty hazelnuts patterned paper may challenge

Here's what I came up with for this month...
supplies...paper-diy(crate paper), ink-onyx amuse studio); stamps-mini blooms (amuse studio); accessories- feather die (paper smooches), wood icons (prima), black and white washi tape (recollections).

I took the feather die from paper smooches that comes in two sizes and made a flower out of them! 
I thought it looked pretty good and a little different from what I normally conjure up!

Hope you will stop over to Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge this month and share your creation with us!

I am entering this in 
Crafting with An Attitude...anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks so much for your lovely inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge xx

Chris said...

Love it! Those different feathers are wonderful and look great as a flower :)